If you want to register a FALCON forward control kit for your motorcycle approved in Switzerland, you need a so-called CH type approval.

Please note these frequently asked questions about CH type approval:

Can I order the CH type approval when ordering a footrest system? Yes, we would be happy to issue you with the CH type approval free of charge when you place a new order. Please include a copy of the vehicle registration document with your order and a comment on the desired order for the CH type approval.