If you want to register a SHARK, HURRIC or FALCON exhaust system for your motorcycle approved in Switzerland, you need a so-called CH type approval.

Please note these frequently asked questions about CH type approval:

Can I also have a type approval with power reduction for my model? No, the CH type approval can only be issued for the data according to the delivery status ex works.

Can I also order the CH type approval when ordering an exhaust system? Yes, we would be happy to issue you with the CH type approval free of charge when you place a new order. Please include a copy of the vehicle registration document with your order and a comment on the desired order for the CH type approval.